Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Merry Christmas 2006!


Mike, Carter and I want to wish all our friends and family the Merriest of Christmases and the most hopeful of New Years!!! As many of you already know, 2006 has been full of changes for our family. We moved to Boston; Mike started his Radiology Residency @ Mass General Hospital; Carter discovered Dora the Explorer and his dancing legs; and I have figured the joys of motherhood, sculling, and and the freedom of consulting rather than working full time! The biggest change...or paradigm shift... occurred a few weeks ago when we discovered via a covert ultrasound(the perks of being married to a radiologist) to see the gender of our new baby in my belly, that I in fact have two babies, not one. Yup, we will be a family of FIVE come May. I'm four months along, and if all goes well, Carter will have the jolt of his little life when two girls join our family. We feel blessed, overwhelmed, and excited. Our families are thrilled...after it took them a few hours to believe us! We wish you all the best and LOVE hearing about your lives. May the holiday spirit stay with you throughout the year.
Love,
Jennie, Mike, Carter and the Peas in My Pod

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Merry Christmas, Preece Family and a big congratulations on your twins! It's so good to see you're all doing well. We get updates from Sherrie Crawford every so often, what a small world we live in to move in next to one of your old friends, Jennie. Happy Holidays!
Love, The Ike and Jen Rasmussens

Christine said...

What a gorgeous family! I must say, I'm a little jealous that you are in Boston- I love it there. Congratulations on the twins... WOW! Well, I don't know anyone who could do a better job than you will. Good luck these last few months, and keep in touch!
Christine (Longmore)