WOW!!! i absolutely CANNOT believe you guys have twins. that is the craziest of crazies. well, i guess it would be a little crazier if they were quints or something, but still nuts. anyway, just wanted to say howdy and tell you what a darling family you have. carter turned into quite the little man. hope all is well with you guys. much love from utah!
They are so adorable!!! They grow so fast! You guys are amazing! I can only imagine how crazy it is with the two of them (with Carter). Hope everyone is well!
Hey Mike and Jennie, I came across you blog and wanted to drop the 5 of you a line. I had heard you had twin girls but it's fun to get see their pictures. And carter is a handsome little guy. I don;t think I've seen him since he was only a few months old. It looks like you are all doing well. Jenny, anyone who is a mother to twins and a 2 1/2 year old is amazing. I hope you get a break for yourself sometimes. I don't know how, but I hope you do just the same. Wish you all the best! Your pictures make this residency/3 kids under 3 stuff look easy. Take care Adrianne Jenkins asjenkins@gmail.com
Wow! I was happy to come across your blog! Congrats on the girls! They are darling. Hope all is well in Boston. Much Love, Cami Warner (and Steve and Annie!)
5 comments:
WOW!!! i absolutely CANNOT believe you guys have twins. that is the craziest of crazies. well, i guess it would be a little crazier if they were quints or something, but still nuts. anyway, just wanted to say howdy and tell you what a darling family you have. carter turned into quite the little man. hope all is well with you guys. much love from utah!
They are so big! I think they are starting to look like Carter. Can you tell them apart? I love seeing the photos...keep them coming!
They are so adorable!!! They grow so fast! You guys are amazing! I can only imagine how crazy it is with the two of them (with Carter). Hope everyone is well!
Hey Mike and Jennie,
I came across you blog and wanted to drop the 5 of you a line. I had heard you had twin girls but it's fun to get see their pictures. And carter is a handsome little guy. I don;t think I've seen him since he was only a few months old. It looks like you are all doing well. Jenny, anyone who is a mother to twins and a 2 1/2 year old is amazing. I hope you get a break for yourself sometimes. I don't know how, but I hope you do just the same. Wish you all the best! Your pictures make this residency/3 kids under 3 stuff look easy.
Take care
Adrianne Jenkins
asjenkins@gmail.com
Wow! I was happy to come across your blog! Congrats on the girls! They are darling. Hope all is well in Boston.
Much Love, Cami Warner (and Steve and Annie!)
Post a Comment